modules.pl Cooperation Compo!
The goal of this compo is to create a tracked tune in cooperation with another participant.
Simple? Sure! :) Okay, so let's see the details...
- To participate, you have to be registered user
- You can apply in the Compo section on modules.pl (after logging)
- There must be at least 6 participants to make the competition
- Registration deadline: 28.01.2011
- Participants will be divided into couples
- Couples will be decided via fair-and-square system
- Each couple will have to write one module in specified time
- There will be compo samplepack (available from 29.01.2011)
By submitting your module to the compo you agree for its permanent use at modules.pl database.
- One couple = one module
- Allowed formats: mod, xm, it, s3m, rns, xrns (2.6 and lower), mt2, skm, digi, dbm, mtm
- Playing time: unlimited
- Number of tracks: unlimited
- You can use samples from compo samplepack
- You don't have to use all samples from samplepack
- You can't "physicaly" modify these samples
- You can load one sample multiple times
- You can create your own envelopes
- You can loop samples (but do not create a sine from broken glass effect, please ;))
- You can add up to 3 other samples to your composition (no sequences)
- You can use internal effects offered by chosen format
- Make sure your module plays correctly in a clean installation of chosen tracker and doesn't use any external plugins, filters etc.
- Deadline: 11.02.2011
- Send your tunes to email@example.com
- Please send two versions of your module: one with infos, samplenames etc. and the other one without any information (anonymous)
- Please include a mp3 version of your module as well (44100 khz)
To be annouced :)